Thursday, September 8, 2016

Happy Fall Card

Hello! Each day we are inching closer to Fall/Autumn and that makes me very happy. We are expecting a small cool front to come in for the weekend and I'm eager for the ninety degree weather to go away. This afternoon I took a break from sewing and made this Happy Fall Card. The stamp set by Newton's Nook was and exclusive to Simon Says Stamp last year and is one of my favorites for Fall. All patterned paper is from the new Pebbles Woodland Forest paper pad. The image was colored with Copic markers and the layout is from the current sketch at Paper Play Sketches. I really enjoyed making this card, so I may make a couple more just like it to send to family and friends. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and I hope you come back again soon.

This Happy Fall Card is entered into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful warm autumn colours, great image and layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.

    Happy crafting!

    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, this is so cute! I love it! Thanks for linking up at Paper Play Sketches.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. Love it. Thanks for joining us over at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little bear welcoming fall to all -- nice selection of background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and so gorgeous...... thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Autumn card Andrea! The image is adorable and I love the pretty papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊