Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Christmas Penguin Gift Tag

Okay, making this Christmas Penguin Gift Tag was a first for me. I've occasionally included a tag on a card but even that is rare. The smaller scale of a gift tag was a bit challenging. My eyesight is not as good as it used to be and coloring smaller images is definitely a problem. So, I selected an easy to color image called Poppi Xmas Candy Cane by Bugaboo and colored it with Copic markers. All papers for this tag are by The Paper Studio. The tag is from a package of blank tags and the size is 4.25" x 2.125". Three green sequins were added for a little more color and some sparkle. It didn't take long to complete this tag and I'm guessing now that I've made one I'll probably make each of my family members one for their Christmas gifts. Well, that's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Christmas Penguin Gift Tag is entered into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Andrea! Your tag is adorable! I love the cute penguin! I don't make a lot of tags either, just for a few special gifts. I need to make one for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. The candy cane paper is perfect with this image, too cute!! Thanks for playing along with the Bugaboo Christmas in July challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is so cute! I love that little penguin and the candy cane background paper is perfect for that image!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea - I love your tag - the penguin is adorable. You did a wonderful job - I wouldn't have known it was challenging for you, without reading your post. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas would not be complete without the penguins. Very cute graphic for the gift tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for participating in our CIJ event for Mondays ABC Challenge! I love your Tag, so very cute! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image, I love that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag! What a great way to get into the Christmas spirit! I love the little penguin. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion- Rina, DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊