Saturday, April 2, 2016

Scalloped Thanks Card

Hello! I hope you're having a lovely day and thanks for stopping by my blog. Today I'm sharing a quick post for a casual card I made using a die cut called Thanks Scallop Border from Simon Says Stamp. The colors selected came from this weeks challenge at Color Throwdown (CTD386) and I've inlaid the word thanks to play along at Addicted to CAS. Using a piece of scrap black patterned paper on the bottom of the card helps to pull your eye to the focal area. I would also like to enter this card into the anything goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp. Enjoy the rest of your day! 

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Andrea, love the colour scheme and the curved sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Andrea, love the layout and your inset word. Looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the curved panel edge and the contrasting black polka dotted panel. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Andrea, I love how you have used the scalloped edge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love that curved panel and polka dot patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - I love the black and white effects on this card and the simple flower is perfect for your design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute! I love the polka dots with the pop of color in the flower! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this design..the inlaid thanks looks great! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this a lot - colors are great, layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh! Love the black and white polka dots with the pops of aqua and green! So Cheery and fresh and springy! Love this! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, I love that border die and the polka dots! It is really fresh and modern!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning card... classy and lovely. Thanks for playing along with ADTCAS this week. x Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊