Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Floral Thoughts of You Card

Good day crafty friends! I have another card to share with you and this Floral Thoughts of You Card is intended for Mother's Day. I have several cards to make for this occasion because there were several lovely ladies in my life growing up that influenced my life in a positive way. Several years ago I started sending them cards on Mother's Day just to let them know I was thinking about them.

To create this card I decided to use some of my favorite but soon to be retired supplies by Stampin' Up!. The Polka-Dot Pieces stamp set and the Flowerpot dsp work really well together. The only other supplies used were coordinating ink colors, bird builder punch, white twine, a scalloped edgelit die and a retired heart charm. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

My Floral Thoughts of You Card is entered into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Andrea! I love all the patterned papers you used! The bird and the flower so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Andrea! All the patterned papers are great! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Andrea I love the colours and papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so cute! Love the use of the DSP, your bright and sweet bird and I am sure that the recipients are truly blessed ! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright, lovely card. It makes me happy when I look at it. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely idea to send cards to those who have made an impact in our journey of life!! A really lovely card too!!,, So glad you joined in the challenge at SUO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty!! The colors are so complimentary to each other!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊