Friday, December 19, 2014

Fun Christmas Stocking

Earlier in the month a shared a Handmade Christmas Stocking I made for my youngest niece. This Fun Christmas Stocking is for my oldest niece who is seventeen. The beaded trim is the same on both stockings and was sewn on by hand. I have a feeling both girls will love the beaded trim and knew if I used something different I would probably regret it. The fabric on this stocking has a fun retro vibe and the colors are nice and bright. I hope she likes it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

I'm linking this Fun Christmas Stocking to Miriam's Handmade Gift Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful stocking, Andrea! Love these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are just smashing and I think this will be a hit with your niece! Happy Holidays to All!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE it! And I bet she did too. Just so bright & fun & that trim is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stocking Andrea, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊