Monday, December 2, 2013

Heaven Hears Card


When I first saw the digital image used on this Heaven Hears Card, I knew I needed it. There are times I want to send an encouragement card to my nieces and the sentiment and Angel Birdie image by Doodle Panrty are just perfect. My sister passed away a couple of years ago and there is not a day that goes by that we don't miss her. Over the Thanksgiving holiday I could see my nieces missing their mother. I figured now was a good time to remind my nieces that Heaven hears their every prayer. The layout for this card is from the sketch at My Time To Craft and the papers are from The Paper Studio and Stampin' Up!. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

My Heaven Hears Card is entered into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and image Andrea. I spotted this on MIM.Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable! I'm sure your nieces will love it....and you for thinking of them.
    Thanks so much for sharing this week at HIMCR. We hope to see you back very soon!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh....sweet sweet sweet and precious. Wonderful composition! Thank you for joining us with your card in our Doodle Pantry #41 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holidays are always a difficult time when someone so close to you has passed away - I'm so glad that your nieces have you to lean on when those hard times come :) This card is so sweet & definitely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just so special and you did a great job creating it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas is just a fun and exciting time of year, but sometimes we forget those who have lost love ones during this festive season and it is those times we need to reach out and show God's love even more. So happy to see that you are doing just that Andrea. Love the design and colours that you used. And thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry Challenge 41.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So heavenly! Absolutely precious design and love the layout and colors. Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 41 and for using a Doodle Pantry illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! Such a wonderful layout and papers. So clean and elegant. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊