Saturday, April 6, 2013

Chevron & Flower Thanks Card


Hooray for the weekend! I took advantage of some free time this evening and made this casual Chevron & Flower Thanks Card. The theme for my card comes from a combination of this weeks CAS-ual Fridays (Chevrons & Flowers) and Moving Along With the Times (Let's Get Krafty) challenges. I LOVE using the kraft corrugated card stock with my blossom punch. It adds just enough texture without overpowering the card. To contrast the kraft card stock I used Pool Party card stock and the chevron patterned paper from the Sunshine & Sprinkles dsp both by Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by and have a FABulous weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea. So lovely and pretty colours too. Love the simplicity of the design, yet so effective, and gorgeous texture too.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card, its so pretty, CAS is one of my favourite styles. Thanks for playing along on MAWTT this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and TERRIFIC! The layering over a corrugated cardboard is so attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The texture of the corrugated flower is fantastic! The little bit of Pool Party is a gorgeous color with the kraft and yellow. I love it! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one - colours are just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your beautiful flower! lovely card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the chevron pattern paper and the flower you made! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊