Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pot of Gold St. Patrick's Card


Hello! I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday. I have a quick post to share this Pot of Gold St. Patrick's Card made for the Sketchy Friday challenge. The image and sentiment is from SKdigis Shop and I used my Copics to colour them. Halfway through making my card I almost scraped it. I don't like the horizontal white stripes in the background! I didn't want to cover up the rainbow stripes, but I wanted to follow the sketch. A creative dilemma! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
 
This Pot of Gold St. Patrick's Card is entered into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Awesome St. Patrick's Day card.

    Thanks for joining us at Avadares Challenge Blog.

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, even with the white stripes in the back, your coloring is wonderful and you did an awesome job following the sketch...Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Friday...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is awesome and I love the rainbow papers! Thank for joining us at Sketchy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the rainbow stripes!!! awesome take on the sketch and beautiful coloring :)
    Thanks for joining us on Sketchy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job using the SKdigis! Your coloring is spectacular! I especially love the rainbow colors in the small circle! Great touch! Thanks for using this week's Sketchy Friday sketch! Hope to see more of your great work in future challenges!
    {hugs}
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is wonderful, I can appreciate the rainbow anyway!
    I am happy you've played with us this week at Sketchy Friday :)
    Hugs,
    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rainbow paper and the stripes are a nice touch. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cute cute!!! love that card - thanks for joining us at sketchy friday hope to see you back this week a new challenge just started today :)
    kimberly - dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊