Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Frightening Feline Card

 
Good afternoon! I have another Halloween card to share with you today. This Frightening Feline Card was made using the sketch from the Mojo Monday challenge. I love the Frightening Feline stamp by Stampin' Up! After I bought it I put it away and this is the first time I've used it. Shame on me because it's super cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great day!

This card is linked to the following challenges:
  1. Try it on Tuesday: Halloween
  2. Tuesday Throwdown: Halloween
  3. Use it Tuesday: Use Orange

Frightening Feline Card Supplies*:
  • Paper: Black, tangerine tango, and more mustard card stock, and Howlstooth & Scaringbone dsp (126906).
  • Stamps: Frightening Feline (128105).
  • Inks & Colouring: VersaMark stamp pad and tangerine tango embossing powder (123106).
  • Other Stuff: Fiskars apron lace edge punch, spider layered accent sticker by K & Company, and stampin' dimensionals.
*All supplies by Stampin' Up! unless noted.

8 comments:

  1. That is a cute stamp - no reason it should have been hoarded! Thanks for pulling it out and playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute stamp and super cute spidey :)

    Abbey

    Little Purple Forest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Halloween cat, love the image and the words. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this week.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, love the colours and layout. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamp!!! I love that spider too. Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun. I love the cat stamp and the papers are awesome. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Kim
    sherrodstudiostamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is certainly a lovely stamp! I'm glad you pulled it out of your stash :) Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that stamp! Thanks so much for joining us at Use it Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊