Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Contemporary Card

For this weeks ColourQ challenge I wanted to do something different.  Over the last couple of days I've been experimenting with my artistic abilities.  I have a painting that I made in college that inspired this card.  I would sum up this contemporary card by saying it is clean, simple, modern, and fun.   












Contemporary Card Directions:
  1. Make card from white cardstock.  Finished size: 4" x 5.5".
  2. Trim blue cardstock slightly smaller than card, wrap and secure twine, and adhere.
  3. Punch 1 1/2", 1", and 3/4" circles, layer circles, adhere middle circle with dimensionals and outer circles directly to card.
  4. Stamp sentiment and adhere rhinestones.
My artwork from college.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card Andrea. I was reading your profile and my heart goes out to you and it brought sadness to my heart thinking about losing any of my 3 sisters. Yes life is short. Enjoy every day and live it like it is your last. Peace and hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Andrea, love your artwork collage as well! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card really jumped out at me Andrea ... nice and modern! Love your artwork too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card Andrea! The layered circles and bling are a great way to use the colors. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊